Our aim is to improve the quality of the race by maintaining both the traditions and the spirit of the UB and to give you an once-in-a-lifetime experience during our 11th NN Ultrabalaton between 19 and 21 May 2017.
Based on our past experiences we have left some features unchanged (1) but altered others (2) as follows:
- We will exit Balatonaliga and head northward and arrive back at the same place from the south.
- The length of the race route will remain 220 kms – only one lap around the lake J
- Participants will receive a special technical running Tee in their race package.
- Finishers will get individual medals
- Our competitors will be treated to a pasta party after the race.
- Section winners will be announced
- Company teams from the same company will start in the same wave regardless of the projected finishing time of the team.
- Individual runnes will be offered the opportunity to run through the wine cellars of Varga Winery
- Section videos made by our UB test runner team will be added to the section maps to show you the beauty and highlights of the sections.
- For first-timer teams we will organize a presentation to help them with logistics.
- There will surely be difficult moments during the race and also tears of joy at the finish line.
- The number of competing teams has been limited
- 4- and 5-member teams will be evaluated in separate categories and they will be assigned fixed start times.
- We have increased the number of sections and relay points for the comfort of the runners.
- Several realy point have been moved to a new location to make parking easier.
- Accentuated relay points will welcome participants along the route with surprises J.
- Chase cars will be provided with a distinctive sticker.
- This year our unique UB application will also help the teams and runners get around.
Registration opens at 19:00 P.M. on 21 October 2016.
Entry fee is the most economical if paid until 15 January 2017.
Since participation is limited, please make sure you organize and register your team as soon as possible in order to ensure your place in the start zone! In case of oversubscription, registrations and payments of entry fees will be treated in the chronological order of their receipt. On 15 February 2017 teams who have not paid their entry fees will be deleted and replaced by other teams from the waiting list.
For further information please click here: Race information 2017