NN Ultrabalaton cycling tour registration fees 2017 (gross prices in HUF)
The deadlines indicate registration and payment deadlines.
|Until 15 January 2017||11.900|
|Until 15 February 2017||13.900|
|From 16 February 2017||15.900|
Registration fees for individual cyclist supporters can be found here.
There are two ways to pay the registration fee:
1) Via bank transfer to the organizer Balatonman Triatlon Ltd’s bank account
K&H Bank 10401055-50526549-56551033
2) In person in cash at Maratonman Óbuda Running Store
Address: 3-5 Pacsirtamező utca, 1036 Budapest.
Registration fees are the most economical if paid until 15 January 2017 the latest!
We cannot accept postal checks or paypal. If a postal check is sent for the payment of registration, the bank will automatically transfer the money back.
Maratonman Depo loyalty card:
If you pay your registration fee in person in cash, you will receive a Maratonman Depo loyalty card, which provides you discounts on all types of running gear in both our stores.
Registration fee includes:
- Right to participate in the bike tour
- Finisher medal
- Race package
- BioTechUSA Refreshment only at the bike refreshment points
- Medical asssistance during the race
- Free download of start and finish photos
Race package contains:
- Race number (compulsory to wear during the race)
- Special UB T-shirt, the same as team Tees – (provided the entry fee is paid until 1 March the latest)
- UB biker’s flask
- Program of events, including section maps and bike refreshment points
- Promotional materials with discounts, sample products
- Wristband, which entitles you to participate in the race and join the pasta party on Friday (wearing it during the tour is compulsory).
- A bottle of Varga wine, available in the Race Centre