NN Ultrabalaton individual registration fees 2017 (gross prices in HUF).
Deadlines indicate registration and payment deadlines.
|Individual||Individual cyclist supporter|
15 January 2017
15 February 2017
16 February 2017
Each individual runner can use one discounted entry fee for one cyclist supporter)
Discounts for the multiple Ultrabalaton individual finishers:
|For three- time finishers||10%|
|For four- time finishers||15%|
|For five- time finishers||20%|
|For six- time finishers||25%|
|For seven- or more- time finishers||30%|
Since we have provided a discount on the entry fee of the individual cyclist supporters, no other discounts can be used there.
Previous years’ individual finishers’ statistics can be viewed here
Entry fees can be paid:
1) Via bank transfer to the organiser Balatonman Triatlon Ltd’s bank account
K&H Account number: 10401055-50526549-56551033
2) In person at Maratonman Óbuda Running Store
Address: 3-5 Pacsirtamező utca 1036 Budapest.
We cannot accept postal checks or paypal. If a postal check is sent for the payment of registration, the bank will automatically transfer the money back.
Registration fee is the most economical if paid until 15 January 2017.
We cannot accept postal checks. If a postal check is sent for the payment of registration, the bank will automatically transfer the money back.
Maratonman Depo discount card:
Those who pay the registration fee in person, will receive a Maratonman Depo loyalty card, which provides discounts on all types of running gear at both our stores.
Entry fee includes:
- Right to participate in the race
- Finisher medal
- Individual Finishing line tape with the contestant’s name
- Race package
- Chip timing
- Refreshments along the race route at the individual and team tables
- Medical care during the race
- Massage during and after the race
- Free download of start and finish photos
Race package contains:
- Individual race number (compulsory to wear during the race)
- Special UB technical running Tee with the contestant’s name (provided the entry fee is paid until 1 March 2017 the latest)
- Program leaflets of events, stage maps
- Promotional materials with discounts, sample products
- Wristband, which entitles athletes to participate in the race and at the pasta party on Friday (wearing it during the race is not compulsory for individual athletes)
- A bottle of Varga wine, available at the race centre